Gur (gûr) [key], in the Bible, ascent near Ibleam.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gur from Fact Monster:
- Hammurabi - Biography of Hammurabi, Author of the Code of Hammurabi
- White Huns - White Huns White Huns or Hephthalites, people of obscure origins, possibly of Tibetan or Turkish ...
- African languages: Niger-Kordofanian - Niger-Kordofanian The Niger-Kordofanian family has two branches, Niger-Congo and Kordofanian. The ...
- Côte d'Ivoire - Information on Côte d'Ivoire — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names.