Heres (hēˈrĕs) [key] or Har-heres här–, in the Bible, town, S ancient Palestine, probably the same as Beth-shemesh2.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Heres from Fact Monster:
- Cars of the Future Are Here - Cars of the Future Are Here Sure, cars and trucks are convenient, and most of us couldn't live ...
- Capital Punishment: Here & Abroad - Death Penalty Update Here & Abroad by John Gettings The United States' debate on the ...
- Har-heres - Har-heres: Har-heres: see Heres.
- Timnath-heres - Timnath-heres Timnath-heres or Timnath-sereh, in the Bible, city, central ancient Palestine, where ...
- Henry Poole Is Here - Starring Luke Wilson, Radha Mitchell, Adriana Barraza, George Lopez, Cheryl Hines