palindrome: see anagram.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on palindrome from Fact Monster:
- Palindromes - Palindromes A palindrome is a word, phrase, or sentence that reads the same forward and backward. ...
- anagram - anagram anagram [Gr.,=something read backward], rearrangement of the letters of a word or words to ...
- Speaking of Language - Learn about languages: types, greetings, expressions, secret messages, phrasing, trivia, and much more.
- Adam - Biography of Adam, The world's first man, according to the Bible
- Name Power - Name Power Some Native Americans have two names, one of which is never made public because of the ...