Pushtu: see Pashto.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pushtu from Fact Monster:
- Pashto - Pashto Pashto , Pushtu, or Afghan,language belonging to the Iranian group of the Indo-Iranian ...
- Pathans - Pathans Pathans , group of seminomadic peoples consisting of more than 60 tribes, numbering ...
- Indo-Iranian: Iranian Group - Iranian Group The third and last group of the Indo-Iranian subfamily consists of the Iranian ...
- Encyclopedia: Language and Linguistics - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Language and Linguistics.
- Pakistan - Pakistan Profile: People, Historical Overview, Government and Political Organization, National Security, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Pakistan Relations