Pythia: see Pythian games.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pythia from Fact Monster:
- Damon and Pythias - Damon and Pythias Damon and Pythias , two youths whose loyalty to each other symbolizes true ...
- Pythian games - Pythian games Pythian games , in ancient Greece, games held at Delphi every four years (the third ...
- Delphi - Delphi Delphi , locality in Phocis, Greece, near the foot of the south slope of Mt. ...
- Pythias - Pythias: Pythias: see Damon and Pythias.
- Time Tangled Island: Ancient Greece - Time Tangled Island Ancient Greece quiz and fast facts.|Factropica Fast Facts and quizzes
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Ancient Religion