Ziklag (zĭkˈlăg) [key], in the Bible, place of ancient Palestine, probably S of Beersheba, given to David by a Philistine ruler when he was in flight from Saul. David stayed there a while.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ziklag from Fact Monster:
- Jesiah - Jesiah Jesiah , in the Bible, ally of David at Ziklag.
- Jeziel - Jeziel Jeziel , in the Bible, ally of David at Ziklag.
- Joelah - Joelah Joelah , in the Bible, warrior with David at Ziklag.
- Bealiah - Bealiah Bealiah , in the Bible, warrior who joined David at Ziklag.
- Zilthai - Zilthai Zilthai , in the Bible. 1. Descendant of Benjamin. 2. Captain who came to David at Ziklag.