Broomall (brōˈmôl) [key], city (1990 pop. 10,930), Delaware co., SE Pa., a suburb W of Philadelphia. It is chiefly residential.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Broomall from Fact Monster:
- John Martin BROOMALL - BROOMALL, John Martin (1816—1894) BROOMALL, John Martin, a Representative from Pennsylvania; ...
- Danny Bonaduce - Biography of Danny Bonaduce, Danny Partridge on TV's The Partridge Family
- Alexander HAMILTON - HAMILTON, Alexander (1757—1804) HAMILTON, Alexander, a Delegate from New York; born on the ...
- Members of Congress: Pennsylvania - Biographies of United States senators and representatives from Pennsylvania
- Thomas JEFFERSON - JEFFERSON, Thomas (1743—1826) JEFFERSON, Thomas, (father-in-law of Thomas Mann Randolph and ...