Commack (kōˈmăk) [key], uninc. town (1990 pop. 36,124), Suffolk co., SE N.Y., on central Long Island. It is chiefly residential.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Commack from Fact Monster:
- Orlando HUBBS - HUBBS, Orlando (1840—1930) HUBBS, Orlando, a Representative from North Carolina; born in ...
- Charles Albert FLOYD - FLOYD, Charles Albert (1791—1873) FLOYD, Charles Albert, a Representative from New York; born ...
- Rosie O'Donnell - Rosie O'Donnell actress, comedian Born: 3/21/1962 Birthplace: Commack, Long Island, New York ...
- Rosie O'Donnell - Biography of Rosie O'Donnell, Host of TV's The Rosie O'Donnell Show
- Encyclopedia: U.S. Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning U.S. Political Geography.