Pearl River, uninc. village (1990 pop. 15,314), Rockland co., SE N.Y., near the N.J. line. It is a residential suburb of New York City, and a computer and telecommunications research and development center.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pearl River from Fact Monster:
- Pearl, river, United States - Pearl Pearl, river, 485 mi (781 km) long, rising in E Miss. and flowing S to Lake Borgne, an inlet ...
- Pearl, river, China - Pearl Pearl, Chin. Zhujiang, river, 110 mi (177 km) long, S Guangdong prov., S China. Formed at ...
- China - Information on China — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- - Can't read file mississippi/pearl-river-county/default.html
- Rivers of the United States - Rivers of the United States (350 or more miles long) Alabama-Coosa (600 mi.; 966 km): From junction ...