Pulaski (pəlăsˈkē) [key], town (1990 pop. 9,985), seat of Pulaski co., SW Va.; inc. 1886. It has industries that manufacture textiles, clothing, machinery, metal products, furniture, and trucks. Agricultural products include corn, alfalfa, livestock, and dairy cattle.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pulaski from Fact Monster:
- Fort Pulaski - Fort Pulaski Fort Pulaski , brick fortification on Cockspur Island, SE Ga., at the mouth of the ...
- Fort Pulaski - Pulaski, Fort: Pulaski, Fort: see Fort Pulaski.
- March 4 Birthdays: Casimir Pulaski - March 4 birthdays: Casimir Pulaski, Henry the Navigator, Knute Rockne, Antonio Vivaldi, Miriam Makeba
- Casimir Pulaski - Pulaski, Casimir Pulaski, Casimir , Pol. Kazimierz Pułaski, c.1748–1779, Polish patriot ...
- Casimir Pulaski - Biography of Casimir Pulaski, Polish general of the Revolutionary War