Tenafly (tĕnˈəflĪ) [key], affluent residential borough (1990 pop. 13,326), Bergen co., NE N.J.; settled 1640, inc. 1894. It is a suburb lying along the Palisades and the east bank of the Hudson River. An African art museum is there.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tenafly from Fact Monster:
- Steven ROTHMAN - ROTHMAN, Steven (1952—) ROTHMAN, Steven, a Representative from New Jersey; born in Englewood, ...
- Mira Sorvino - Mira Sorvino actress Born: 9/28/1967 Birthplace: Tenafly, New Jersey Sorvino's films include ...
- James Joseph DELANEY - DELANEY, James Joseph (1901—1987) DELANEY, James Joseph, a Representative from New York; born ...
- Ed Harris - Biography of Ed Harris, The intense actor who wrote and starred in Pollock
- World Cup Preview: 2006 - A third of the world will be tuned in from June 9 to July 9, 2006