Terrell (tĕrˈəl) [key], city (1990 pop. 12,490), Kaufman co., N Tex.; inc. 1883. In a farm area, cattle and horses are raised and there are nurseries; peaches, cotton, and wheat are grown. Motor vehicle parts, chemicals, air filtration products, apparel, and lead and lead alloys are produced. Southwest Christian College is there.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Terrell from Fact Monster:
- Mary Eliza Church Terrell - Mary Eliza Church Terrell civil rights and women's rights activist Born: 9/23/1863 Birthplace: ...
- George Butler TERRELL - TERRELL, George Butler (1862—1947) TERRELL, George Butler, a Representative from Texas; born ...
- - Can't read file texas/terrell-county/default.html
- - Can't read file georgia/terrell-county/default.html
- Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca: Bibliography - Bibliography See M. Bishop, The Odyssey of Cabeza de Vaca (1933); J. U. Terrell, Journey into ...