An-ch'ing (än-chĭng) [key]: see Anqing, China.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on An-ch'ing from Fact Monster:
- Ch'ing - Ch'ing Ch'ing or Manchu, the last of the Imperial dynasties of China. Sections in this ...
- Ai Ch'ing - Ai Ch'ing Ai Ch'ing or Ai Qing, pseud. of Chiang Hai-ch'engor Jiang ...
- Ch'ing-tao - Ch'ing-tao Ch'ing-tao, China: see Qingdao.
- Chiang Ch'ing - Chiang Ch'ing: Chiang Ch'ing: see Jiang Qing.
- Ch'ing: The Early Ch'ing - The Early Ch'ing Emperor K'ang-Hsi (reigned 1661–1722) consolidated the Manchu regime ...