Prome, Myanmar: see Pyay.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Prome from Fact Monster:
- John Pye - Pye, John Pye, John, 1782–1874, English engraver, founder of modern landscape engraving. As ...
- Prome - Prome Prome or Pyè, city (1983 pop. 83,332), Bago div., S central Myanmar, on the Ayeyarwady ...
- Ayeyarwady - Ayeyarwady Ayeyarwady or Irrawaddy, chief river of Myanmar, c.1,000 mi (1,600 km) long, formed by ...
- Pyè - Pyè: Pyè: see Prome, Myanmar.
- Encyclopedia: Myanmar Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Myanmar Political Geography.