Sabae (säbäˈā) [key], city (1990 pop. 62,283), Fukui prefecture, central Honshu, Japan. It is an agricultural market with textile and chemical industries.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Sabae from Fact Monster:
- Saba, region, Arabian Peninsula - Saba: Saba: see Sheba.
- Sheba, region, Arabian Peninsula - Sheba Sheba, biblical name of a region, called in Arabic Saba, of S Arabia, including present-day ...
- Saba, island, Netherlands Antilles - Saba Saba , island (1990 est. pop. 1,100), 5 sq mi (13 sq km), Netherlands Antilles, one of the NW ...
- - Can't read file texas/san-saba-county/default.html
- Kwanzaa: History, Food, Colors, Candles, Symbols, Activites, Crafts, 7 Principles - Honoring the values of ancient African cultures