Tamale (təmäˈlē) [key], town (1984 pop. 136,828), capital of the Northern Region, N Ghana. It is a road junction and agricultural trade and education center.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tamale from Fact Monster:
- corn: Uses - Uses As human food, corn is eaten fresh or ground for meal. It is the basic starch plant of Central ...
- Ghana, country, Africa: Land and People - Land and People Modern Ghana comprises the former British colony of the Gold Coast and the former ...
- Kids from Mexico - Kids from Mexico Continent: North America Climate: tropical on the coasts; temperate mountain areas ...
- Spanish Loan Words - English Borrows from Spanish
- Cinco de Mayo by the Numbers - Find information about Cinco de Mayo and Mexican population and economic statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau|Info about Cinco de Mayo from the Census Bureau