Truk (trŭk, trŏk) [key]: see Chuuk.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Truk from Fact Monster:
- Chuuk - Chuuk Chuuk or Truk, state (1990 est. pop. 48,853), c.39 sq mi (100 sq km), Federated States of ...
- Federated States of Micronesia - Micronesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Federated States of, independent nation (2005 est. pop. ...
- Caroline Islands - Caroline Islands Caroline Islands, archipelago, c.830 sq mi (2,150 sq km), W Pacific, just north of ...
- Micronesia - Information on Micronesia — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Encyclopedia: Pacific Islands Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Pacific Islands Political Geography.