Wakamatsu: see Aizuwakamatsu; Kitakyushu.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Wakamatsu from Fact Monster:
- Aizuwakamatsu - Aizuwakamatsu Aizuwakamatsu , city (1990 pop. 119,080), Fukushima prefecture, N Honshu, Japan. It ...
- Kitakyushu - Kitakyushu Kitakyushu , city (1990 pop. 1,026,455), Fukuoka prefecture, N Kyushu, Japan, on the ...
- Fukushima - Fukushima Fukushima , city (1990 pop. 277,528), capital of Fukushima prefecture, N Honshu, Japan, ...
- Asian-American History - From Chinese laborers in the 1800s to millions of U.S. citizens today
- Encyclopedia: Japanese Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Japanese Political Geography.