White Rock, city (1991 pop. 16,314), SE British Columbia, Canada, on Georgia Strait and on the U.S. border. The city is a customs port and resort center with a residential area.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on White Rock from Fact Monster:
- Lake Traverse - Traverse, Lake Traverse, Lake , c.30 mi (50 km) long, on the Minn.–S.Dak. line, drained to ...
- Capitol Reef National Park - Capitol Reef National Park: Capitol Reef National Park: 241,904 acres (97,971 hectares), S Utah. ...
- Karen Elson - Biography of Karen Elson, The model married to rock star Jack White
- B. B. King - King, B. B. King, B. B., 1925–, African-American blues singer and guitarist, b. near ...
- Encyclopedia: Canadian Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Canadian Political Geography.