From BBC News
- VIDEO: Liverpool crowds greet giant puppets
- Thousands of people have lined Liverpool's streets to welcome three giant marionettes, which will tell the story of the city during World War One.
- Watch: Leaders argue over crashed plane
- A big argument is going on between the most powerful leaders in the world, after a passenger plane crashed over Ukraine last week.
- Indian boy has 232 teeth removed
- Doctors in India extract 232 teeth from the mouth of a 17-year-old boy in a seven-hour operation.
- Loom bands dress to go on sale again
- The makers of a dress made from loom bands are putting it up for auction again after the previous offer of £170,100 fell through.
- VIDEO: Costa Concordia wreck on the move
- The wrecked Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia is being towed to its home port Genoa, where it will then be scrapped.
- Newsround's new RSS feeds - update your feeds
- Newsround's RSS feeds have changed, so you'll need to update your feed reader to keep up to date!
- Fluffy dinosaurs were 'very common'
- A discovery of 150 million year old fossils in Siberia indicates that feathers were much more widespread among dinosaurs than previously thought.
- Humans causing big drop in insects
- Humans might be to blame for a big drop in the number of insects on the planet, a new study suggests.
- VIDEO: Seals 'stressed' by warming seas
- Warming seas are reducing the food supply for Antarctic seals, say researchers.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring