From BBC News
- Push for new US storm shelter law
- The mayor of a town in Oklahoma has asked for new storm shelter law.
- Video: Fewer refugees arriving at Zaatari camp
- UN officials at the Zaatari refugee camp have told us that the number of refugees arriving has almost ground to a halt.
- Germany most popular country
- Germany has come out on top as the most positively rated country in the world in a poll by the BBC.
- Venezuela has run out of toilet roll
- The Government in Venezuela has had to buy an emergency supply of toilet roll because it's running out.
- New way to predict volcano eruptions
- Scientists are setting up new and improved ways to monitor Iceland's volcanoes and give earlier warnings of eruptions.
- Newsround's new RSS feeds - update your feeds
- Newsround's RSS feeds have changed, so you'll need to update your feed reader to keep up to date!
- Video: The black bear in the back garden
- A black bear has been found wandering around back gardens in a city in America
- Video: Pets rescued from Oklahoma rubble
- The clean up has started after the massive tornado that hit Oklahoma in America - and rescuers are finding lots of people's pets.
- Half of UK wildlife in decline
- More than half of the wildlife in Britain is in decline, according to a joint report by animal charities.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring