From BBC News
- Village asked to 'rate its pong'
- Residents living in a Cambridgeshire village surrounded by a sewage plant and two recycling centres are encouraged to "rate the pong" online.
- American aid workers recover from ebola
- Two American aid workers who fell ill with ebola have left hospital after recovering.
- Rescue effort continues in Hiroshima
- Rescuers are still combing through the site of a landslide triggered on Wednesday by torrential rain in part of Japan.
- Neanderthals lived alongside humans
- Humans and Neanderthals lived alongside each other in Europe ten times longer than previously thought, a new study suggests.
- Watch: Protests still taking place in Missouri
- Protests in the US state of Missouri are still taking place because people there say police don't treat black people and white people equally.
- Newsround's new RSS feeds - update your feeds
- Newsround's RSS feeds have changed, so you'll need to update your feed reader to keep up to date!
- Pictures: London Zoo annual animal weigh-in
- ZSL London Zoo have carried out their annual weigh-in of more than 16,000 animals that live there.
- VIDEO: Gibraltar to deport cheeky monkeys
- Some cheeky monkeys are being deported from Gibraltar after causing quite a stir.
- Pictures: Red panda cubs get first health check
- Rare twin red panda cubs have been born at Chester Zoo in the UK.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring