From BBC News
- VIDEO: Record-breaking balloonists land in sea
- Two pilots in a helium balloon complete their Pacific crossing with a sea-landing off Mexico, setting two new records on a six-day trip.
- VIDEO: Nasa launch to study soil moisture
- Nasa has launched an Earth-observing satellite, which will measure the amount of moisture in soil.
- VIDEO: Sea of clouds at the Grand Canyon
- A rare weather phenomenon has caused the Grand Canyon to fill up with clouds.
- VIDEO: Helium balloon flight record broken
- Two pilots break the world record for the longest distance flown in a helium balloon.
- VIDEO: Climber scales frozen Niagara Falls
- Ice climber Will Gadd shocks visitors to Niagara Falls by climbing up a frozen section.
- Newsround's new RSS feeds - update your feeds
- Newsround's RSS feeds have changed, so you'll need to update your feed reader to keep up to date!
- VIDEO: Is this the luckiest cat in the world?
- Chloe the cat fell down a chimney and got stuck there for six weeks. But she managed to survive and her owners are calling her a super cat.
- Dog in dramatic helicopter rescue
- A dog in America has been rescued after falling into an icy lake.
- VIDEO: Giant beaked whales show their scars
- The Baird's beaked whale - one of the most mysterious marine mammals - forms long-term partnerships that last many years, footage reveals.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring