Rulers of Germany and Prussia
1. Year of end of rule is also that of death, unless otherwise indicated.
2. Was Elector of Brandenburg (1688–1701) as Frederick III.
3. Became Emperor of Germany in 1871.
4. Died 1941.
7. Named Chancellor by President von Hindenburg in 1933.
8. Chairman of Council of State. Died 1973.
9. Chairman of Council of State.
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Rulers of Germany and Prussia from Fact Monster: