Jennifer CapriatiBorn: Mar. 29, 1976
youngest Grand Slam semifinalist ever (age 14 in 1990 French Open); surprise gold medal winner at 1992 Olympics; left tour from 1994 to '96 due to personal problems including an arrest for marijuana possession; surprised many with comeback, winning French Open (2001) and 2 Australian Opens (2001,02).
More on Jennifer Capriati from Fact Monster:
- Jennifer Capriati - Biography of Jennifer Capriati, The comeback kid who won the Australian Open in 2001 and 2002
- Year in Review 2001 | Sports Personalities - People in sports 2001
- Young Sports Stars - Young Sports Stars Freddy Adu Andre Agassi Oksana Baiul Drew Bledsoe Sergi Bruguera Kobe Bryant ...
- Tennis - Tennis Men Singles: Marc Rosset, SWI, def. Jordi Arrese, SPA, 7-6, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 8-6. Goran ...
- Anna Kournikova - Biography of Anna Kournikova, Famously blonde tennis star of the late 1990s