Frank GiffordBorn: Aug. 16, 1930
4-time All-Pro (1955-57,59); NFL MVP in 1956; led NY Giants to 3 NFL title games; longtime TV sportscaster, beginning career in 1958 while still a player; scandal struck the married Gifford after he was videotaped in a compromising position with a former stewardess in 1997.
More on Frank Gifford from Fact Monster:
- Kathie Lee Gifford - Kathie Lee Gifford talk-show host Born: 8/16/1953 Birthplace: Paris, France Gospel singer turned ...
- Michael Kennedy - Biography of Michael Kennedy, The Kennedy who died while skiing
- Michael Kennedy - Michael Kennedy head of the nonprofit Citizens Energy Corp. Born: 1958 The son of Robert and Ethel ...
- August 16 Birthdays: Menachem Begin - August 16 birthdays: Menachem Begin, Charles Bukowski, Frank Gifford, Madonna, Angela Bassett, James Cameron, George Meany, Suzanne Farrell
- Information Please: 1970 - 1970 Previous Year | Next Year World | U.S. | Economics | Sports | Entertainment | Science | Deaths ...