Connie MackBorn: Dec. 22, 1862
managed Philadelphia A's until he was 87 (1901-50); all-time major league wins leader with 3,755, including World Series; won 9 AL pennants and 5 World Series (1910-11,13,29-30); also finished last 17 times.Died: Feb. 8, 1956
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Connie Mack from Fact Monster:
- Connie Mack - Mack, Connie Mack, Connie (Cornelius McGillicuddy), 1862–1956, American baseball player and ...
- Connie MACK, IV - MACK, Connie, IV (1967—) MACK, Connie, IV, (son of Connie Mack III, step-great-grandson of ...
- December 22 Birthdays: Lady Bird Johnson - December 22 birthdays: Lady Bird Johnson, James Oglethorpe, Diane Sawyer, Giacomo Puccini, Dame Peggy Ashcroft, Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Edwin Arlington Robinson, Connie Mack, Ralph Fiennes, Jordin Sparks
- On This Day... , - Wednesday, December 22, 2010 This is 356th day of the year and 9 days remain in the year. Hebrew ...
- American League Pennant Winners - American League Pennant Winners Year Club Manager Won Lost Pct 1901 Chicago Clark C. Griffith 83 53 ...