Gene SarazenBorn: Feb. 27, 1902
one of only five players to win all four Grand Slam titles (others are Hogan, Nicklaus, Player and Woods); won Masters, British Open, 2 U.S. Opens and 3 PGA titles between 1922-35; invented sand wedge in 1930.Died: May 13, 1999
More on Gene Sarazen from Fact Monster:
- Gene Sarazen - Sarazen, Gene Sarazen, Gene , 1902–99, American golfer, b. Harrison, N.Y. The son of an ...
- Tiger Woods Grand Slam - Tiger's Place in History Anything is possible when Woods plays in golf's biggest events by ...
- U.S. PGA Championship winners - U.S. PGA Championship Winners The following table lists the winners of the U.S. PGA Championships ...
- British Open Champions: winners since 1920 - Find the winners of the British Open golf tournament from 1920 to the present
- U.S. Open Champions: winners, scores, and locations - A list of all the U.S. Open Golf Championships since 1895, including Horace Rowlins, Willie Anderson, Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, and Tiger Woods.