Multiple gold medals: India (8); Great Britain and Pakistan (3); West Germany/Germany and Netherlands (2).
|Year || |
|1908 ||Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland|
|1920 ||Great Britain, Denmark, Belgium|
|1928 ||India, Netherlands, Germany|
|1932 ||India, Japan, United States|
|1936 ||India, Germany, Netherlands|
|1948 ||India, Great Britain, Netherlands|
|1952 ||India, Netherlands, Great Britain|
|1956 ||India, Pakistan, Germany|
|1960 ||Pakistan, India, Spain|
|1964 ||India, Pakistan, Australia|
|1968 ||Pakistan, Australia, India|
|1972 ||West Germany, Pakistan, India|
|1976 ||New Zealand, Australia, Pakistan|
|1980 ||India, Spain, Soviet Union|
|1984 ||Pakistan, West Germany, Great Britain|
|1988 ||Great Britain, West Germany, Netherlands|
|1992 ||Germany, Australia, Pakistan|
|1996||Netherlands, Spain, Australia|
|2000||Netherlands, South Korea, Australia|
|2004|| Australia, Netherlands, Germany|
Multiple gold medals: Australia (3).
|Year || |
|1980 ||Zimbabwe, Czechoslovakia, Soviet Union|
|1984 ||Netherlands, West Germany, United States|
|1988 ||Australia, South Korea, Netherlands|
|1992 ||Spain, Germany, Great Britain|
|1996||Australia, South Korea, Netherlands|
|2000||Australia, Argentina, Netherlands|
|2004 ||Germany, Netherlands, Argentina|
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Field Hockey from Fact Monster:
- Field Hockey - Field Hockey Constance M.K. Applebee is credited with bringing field hockey to the United States in ...
- Olympic Preview: Field Hockey - 2008 Summer Olympics field hockey
- field hockey - hockey, field hockey, field, outdoor stick and ball game. Field hockey, like many sports, is of ...
- Field hockey - Field hockey Round Robin Standings Top two teams (*) advance to medal round. MEN Medal Group A Gm W ...
- Field Hockey - Field Hockey Round Robin Standings Top two teams advance to medal round. Men Medal Group A Gm W L T ...