Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska
Academy Award-winning actor whose inward-looking style and rough but sexy appeal established him as one of Hollywood's most respected actors. Brando, a practitioner of Method acting, appeared in A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), On the Waterfront (1954) and The Godfather (1972). He won the Best Actor Oscar for The Godfather but refused the award in protest of Hollywood's treatment of Native Americans.
More on Marlon Brando from Fact Monster:
- Marlon Brando - Brando, Marlon Brando, Marlon, 1924–2004, American film actor, often described as the ...
- Marlon Brando - Biography of Marlon Brando, Don Corleone in The Godfather
- Sacheen Littlefeather - Sacheen Littlefeather (Maria Cruz) actress Born: 1947 Birthplace: California Sacheen Littlefeather ...
- Kim Hunter - Kim Hunter Janet Cole actress Born: November 12, 1922 Birthplace: Detroit, Mi. Hunter was a actress ...
- Penelope Ann Miller - Penelope Ann Miller actress Born: 1/13/1964 Birthplace: Los Angeles Miller's performance in ...