Carole Kingpop songwriter, singer
Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
Grammy Award-winning pop songwriter and singer best known for her 1971 recording Tapestry. With her former husband, Gerry Goffin, she wrote more than 100 songs, including “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?” (1960).
More on Carole King from Fact Monster:
- Celebrity Playlists - Celebrity Playlists Here's a sampling of songs some celebrities have loaded on their iPods. ...
- Carole King - Biography of Carole King, Singer of "It's Too Late"
- James Taylor - Biography of James Taylor, Folk-pop singer of "Fire and Rain" and "Carolina in My Mind"
- 1971 Grammy Awards - 1971 Grammy Awards Carole King Archive Photos Record of the Year “It's Too Late,” ...
- Information Please: 1972 - 1972 Previous Year | Next Year World | U.S. | Economics | Sports | Entertainment | Science | Deaths ...