Tiny Tim (Herbert Khaury)singerBorn: 4/12/1932Birthplace: New York City
The ukulele-playing, childlike singer built his career on his signature song, 1968's “Tiptoe Through the Tulips with Me” and quivering falsetto. Tiny Tim was an odd phenomenon. When acid rock was taking the country by storm, he was climbing the charts with novelty tunes of the 1920s. His other recordings include Tiny Tim's Second Album and Tiny Rock. Died: 11/30/1996
More on Tiny Tim from Fact Monster:
- Tiny Tim - Biography of Tiny Tim, The sickly tyke in A Christmas Carol
- What does it mean? - misanthropic --Listen to the pronunciation: WAV format or AU format Who in the story "A ...
- Frankie Muniz - Frankie Muniz actor Born: 12/5/1985 Birthplace: Woodridge, N.J. The young star of TV's Malcolm ...
- Charles Dickens - Biography of Charles Dickens, The author of A Christmas Carol
- Johnny Carson - Biography of Johnny Carson, Longtime host of TV's The Tonight Show