2006 World Cup Snowboard Champions
|Men||Parallel Slalom—Simon Schoch, Switzerland|
|Snowboardcross—Jasey Jay Anderson, Canada|
|Halfpipe—Jan Michaelis, Germany|
|Big Air—Stefan Gimpl, Austria|
|Women||Parallel Slalom—Daniela Meuli, Switzerland|
|Snowboardcross—Dominique Maltais, Canada|
|Halfpipe—Manuela Laura Pesko, Switzerland|
2006 Burton U.S. Snowboard Open
(March 14–19, 2006, Stratton, Vt.)
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Snowboarding from Fact Monster:
- Snowboarding - Snowboarding Medal breakdown (4 events): Two medals— Germany (1-1-0), Switzerland (1-0-1), ...
- Snowboarding - Snowboarding The halfpipe is a U-shaped course dug into a snow-covered hill. Each finalist makes ...
- Snowboarding - Snowboarding Men's Olympic Snowboarding Halfpipe Year Points 1998 Gian Simmen, SWI 85.2 2002 ...
- Winter Olympics: Snowboarding - Preview of the Olympic event snowboarding
- History of Snowboarding - History of Snowboarding The history of snowboarding is much easier to trace than that of skiing. ...