Giorgio Armanifashion designerBorn: 7/11/1934Birthplace: Piacenza, Italy
Italian designer of haute couture who established his own menswear line in 1974 and a line for women in 1975. His understated and elegant designs are noted for their precision cut and relaxed fit. The Armani label now appears on a wide variety of items, including lingerie, perfume, shoes, and sunglasses.
More on Giorgio Armani from Fact Monster:
- Giorgio Armani - Armani, Giorgio Armani, Giorgio, 1934–, Italian fashion designer. He designed menswear at ...
- Alessandra Ambrosio - Biography of Alessandra Ambrosio, Navel-pierced Guess clothing model
- Noot Seear - Biography of Noot Seear, Supermodel cast as Heidi in the film version of Twilight: New Moon
- Winter Olympics 2006: Torino Preview - The tropical island's first representative at the Winter Olympics
- Timeline: Modern Fashion - Timeline: Modern Fashion —David Johnson Part I: 1858–1920 1850s In her magazine, the ...