Ray Bolgerdancer, actorBorn: 1/10/1904Birthplace: Dorchester, Massachusetts
A popular entertainer who appeared on film in numerous musicals, including Sweethearts (1938), The Harvey Girls (1945), Look For the Silver Lining (1949), and April in Paris (1952), he is perhaps best remembered for playing the role of Hunk/the Scarecrow in 1939's Wizard of Oz.Died: 1/15/1987
More on Ray Bolger from Fact Monster:
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz | Anniversary - Oz Anniversary The wonderful wizard turned 100 in April 2000 Source: The Library of Congress An ...
- The Wizard of Oz (1939) - Starring Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Jack Haley, Bert Lahr
- Michael Jackson - Biography of Michael Jackson, The eccentric 'King of Pop' who recorded the album Thriller
- musicals - musicals musicals, earlier known as musical comedy,. plays that incorporate music, song, and dance. ...
- Selected Biographies: B - Selected biographies of well-known people and fictional characters