David Niven(James David Graham Niven)actor Born: 3/1/1910Birthplace: London, England
Niven sustained a long career in film in both leading and supporting roles, often playing parts that displayed his comedic talent. His first major success was The Dawn Patrol (1938), followed by several favorites such as The Bishop's Wife (1947). He won an Oscar for his role in Separate Tables (1958). On television he starred in The David Niven Show (1959) and The Rogues (1964–65). Niven wrote two autobiographical works as well as a novel. Died: 7/29/1983
More on David Niven from Fact Monster:
- David Niven - Biography of David Niven, Dapper British star of Around the World in 80 Days
- Rough Cut (1980) - Starring Burt Reynolds, Lesley-Anne Down, David Niven, Timothy West, Patrick Magee
- The Guns of Navarone - Starring Gregory Peck, David Niven, Anthony Quinn, Stanley Baker, Anthony Quayle
- Rich Little - Rich Little impressionist, comedian Born: 11/26/1938 Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Perhaps ...
- Loretta Young - Biography of Loretta Young, Star of The Loretta Young Show