Naomi CampbellmodelBorn: 5/22/1970Birthplace: London, England
International supermodel who was discovered at age 15 in Covent Garden by an agent from Elite and went on to earn millions by her early twenties. She and fellow models Elle Macpherson, Claudia Schiffer and Christy Turlington opened the restaurant/bar, Fashion Café, in New York. Campbell's novel, Swan (1996), is a mystery about a supermodel. In 1996 she put together a book about her career entitled Naomi, co-authored with Quincy Jones.
More on Naomi Campbell from Fact Monster:
- Naomi Campbell - Biography of Naomi Campbell, Top black supermodel of the 1990s
- Claudia Schiffer - Claudia Schiffer model, actress Born: 8/25/1970 Birthplace: Rheinberg/Dusseldorf, Germany A super ...
- Elle Macpherson - Elle Macpherson (Eleanor Gow) model, actress Born: 3/29/1964 Birthplace: Sydney, Australia Elle ...
- Elle Macpherson - Biography of Elle Macpherson, Australian Sports Illustrated swimsuit model of the 1990s
- Women Fashion Designers and Models - Women in fashion