Lisa Marie Presleydaughter of The KingBorn: 2/1/1968Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee
The only child of Elvis, Lisa Marie Presley was born a celebrity and is the sole heir to his estate, estimated to be $100 million. She has two children from her first marriage to Danny Keough and made tabloid headlines for her short-lived union with singer Michael Jackson (1994–96). She signed a record deal with Java Records in June 1998 and announced plans to cut an album.
More on Lisa Marie Presley from Fact Monster:
- Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson pop singer Born: 8/29/1958 Birthplace: Gary, Indiana Grammy Award-winning pop ...
- Debbie Rowe - Biography of Debbie Rowe, The mother of Michael Jackson's first two children
- Elvis Presley - Biography of Elvis Presley, "The King of Rock 'n Roll"
- Nicolas Cage - Biography of Nicolas Cage, The action film star who won an Oscar for Leaving Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson - Biography of Michael Jackson, The eccentric 'King of Pop' who recorded the album Thriller