More than a Million
It would take about 12 days to count to a million and about 32 years to count to 1 billion, if each count were about 1 second long.
A googol consists of the number 1 followed by 100 zeros or 10(100). A googolplex is the number 1 followed by a googol zeros.
- Million: 1,000,000
- Billion: 1,000,000,000
- Trillion: 1,000,000,000,000
- Quintillion: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
- Sextillion: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
- Nonillion: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
- Centillion: 1 followed by 303 zeros
More on More than a Million from Fact Monster:
- Koya - Koya Koya , peak, 2,858 ft (871 m) high, S Honshu, Japan. On its summit is a Buddhist monastery, ...
- Julio Palmaz - Julio Palmaz Born: 1945 Birthplace: Argentina, Palmaz Intravascular Stent—The Palmaz® ...
- Tirupati - Tirupati Tirupati, city (1991 pop. 188,904), in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh state in S ...
- Hot Springs National Park - Hot Springs National Park Hot Springs National Park, 5,549 acres (2,247 hectares), W central Ark.; ...
- child abuse: Incidence - Incidence Despite efforts to reduce child abuse in America, more than a million children are ...