A palindrome is a word, phrase, or sentence that reads the same forward and backward. Here are some examples of palindromes.
- A Santa at NASA.
- Dee saw a seed.
- Never odd or even
- Nurses run.
- Rise to vote, sir.
- Was it a cat I saw?
More on Palindromes from Fact Monster:
- anagram - anagram anagram [Gr.,=something read backward], rearrangement of the letters of a word or words to ...
- palindrome - palindrome: palindrome: see anagram.
- Adam - Biography of Adam, The world's first man, according to the Bible
- Name Power - Name Power Some Native Americans have two names, one of which is never made public because of the ...
- Homework Center: Grammar and Spelling - Subjects » Geography » History » Language Arts » Mathematics » ...