Diane Arbus spent years as a successful fashion photographer before turning her eye to people on the fringes of society. Circus performers and patients at mental institutions are among those in her bold and brightly lit photographs.Died: 1971
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Diane Arbus from Fact Monster:
- Diane Arbus - Arbus, Diane Arbus, Diane , 1923–71, American photographer, b. New York City. For nearly 20 ...
- Diane Arbus - Biography of Diane Arbus, New York photographer of oddball humans
- Follow in Their Footsteps - Follow in Their Footsteps You can be anything you want to be. Here are only a handful of the ...
- Howard Nemerov - Nemerov, Howard Nemerov, Howard , 1920–91, American poet, novelist, and critic, b. New York ...
- Robert Downey, Jr. - Biography of Robert Downey, Jr., Star of the movie Iron Man