Julia Margaret Cameronphotographer
Julia Margaret Cameron dressed her family, friends, and visitors in interesting costumes and photographed them in dramatic scenes. Some of her imaginative, romantically lit images resemble Renaissance paintings.Died: 1879
More on Julia Margaret Cameron from Fact Monster:
- Julia Margaret Cameron - Cameron, Julia Margaret Cameron, Julia Margaret , 1815–79, English pioneer photographer, b. ...
- June 11 Birthdays: Jacques Cousteau - June 11 birthdays: Jacques Cousteau, Jackie Stewart, William Styron, Vince Lombardi, John Constable , Jeannette Rankin, Henry Cisneros, Julia Margaret Cameron
- portraiture: Photographic Portraiture - Photographic Portraiture The miniature portrait had retained its popularity with all social classes ...
- still photography: Art and Documentary Photography - Art and Documentary Photography The fight to certify photography as a fine art has been among the ...
- Selected Biographies: C - Selected biographies of well-known people and fictional characters