|1||Mercury is 4° north of the Moon.||0200|
|1||Uranus is in conjunction with the Sun.||1100|
|2||Mercury appears to be motionless in the sky as it moves from its greatest elongation east of the Sun back toward a position west of the Sun as viewed from Earth.||0700|
|5||Jupiter appears to be motionless in the sky as it goes from direct motion to retrograde motion.||0000|
|6||Mars is 3° south of the Moon.||0700|
|10||Saturn is 4° south of the Moon.||1800|
|11||Mars is 7° north of Aldebaran, the brightest star in the constellation Taurus.||0000|
|12||Mercury is in inferior conjunction.||0300|
|13||Moon is at apogee.||0200|
|15||FULL MOON. Penumbral eclipse of the Moon.||0000|
|17||Spica, the brightest star in the constellation Virgo, is 0° 3' south of the Moon. Occultation of Spica by the Moon.||1100|
|19||Jupiter is 5° north of the Moon.||1400|
|21||Antares, the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius, is 0° 3' north of the Moon. Occultation of Antares by the Moon.||0300|
|24||Mercury appears to be motionless in the sky as it moves toward its greatest elongation west of the Sun from a position east of the Sun as viewed from Earth.||1200|
|25||Venus is at its greatest elongation, at 47° west of the Sun.||0700|
|25||Ceres, the largest asteroid, is 0° 8' south of the Moon. Occultation of Ceres by the Moon.||1200|
|25||Venus is 6° north of the Moon.||2300|
|26||Neptune is 4° north of the Moon.||0100|
|26||Venus is 1° 9' north of Neptune.||2100|
|27||Uranus is 1° 4' north of the Moon. Occultation of Uranus by the Moon.||1500|
|27||Mercury is 2° north of the Moon.||1700|
|28||Moon is at perigee.||0700|
|29||NEW MOON. Total eclipse of the Sun.||1000|
|29||Pluto appears to be motionless in the sky as it goes from direct motion to retrograde motion.||1500|
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on March from Fact Monster:
- Marche, region, Italy - Marche Marche or the Marches,region (1991 pop. 1,429,205), 3,742 sq mi (9,692 sq km), E central ...
- March - March For terms in boldface, see Astronomical Terms. Day Phenomenon Hour 2 Saturn is 1° 1' ...
- Marche, region and former province, France - Marche Marche , region and former province, central France, on the NW margin of the Massif Central. ...
- Fredric March - March, Fredric March, Fredric, 1897–1975, American actor, b. Racine, Wis., as Frederick ...
- Fredric March - Fredric March (Frederick Mclntyre Bickel) actor Born: 8/31/1897 Birthplace: Racine, Wisconsin ...