Bill BlassBorn: 6/22/1922
Birthplace: Fort Wayne, Ind
fashion designer known for his classic yet elegant designs favored by Nancy Reagan, Brooke Astor, and Jessye Norman. He was also an adept marketer, putting his name on products ranging from chocolates to perfume to Lincoln Continentals. Died: New Preston, Conn., June 12, 2002
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Bill Blass from Fact Monster:
- Bill Blass - Blass, Bill Blass, Bill (William Ralph Blass), 1922–2002, American fashion designer, b. Fort ...
- June 22 Birthdays: Meryl Streep - June 22 birthdays: Meryl Streep, Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Dianne Feinstein, Joseph Papp , Julian Sorell Huxley, Kris Kristofferson, Bill Blass
- Indiana - Information on Indiana — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- fashion - fashion fashion, in dress, the prevailing mode affecting modifications in costume. Styles in Asia ...
- A - C - A - C Alvar Aalto Iorwith Wilbur Abel Sir Patrick Abercrombie Henry Carter Adams Alexander Agassiz ...