Don’t fear if you’re too young to get a job at a restaurant or store. There are plenty of ways to earn money to buy that hot new CD, videogame or pair of jeans. Try selling these products and services to your parents, friends or neighbors. Be sure to check with your parents before you start your business. Tip: If you put $5 a week into a bank account that pays interest, you’ll save about $266 a year.
- Organize photographs, bookshelves or recipes
- Entertain kids at birthday parties with a “beauty parlor” or sports games
- Make personalized stationery on your computer
- Clean and organize attics and basements
- Teach computer skills
- Type papers
- Water plants when neighbors are away
- Wash windows
- Shovel snow
- Rake leaves
- Walk or take care of dogs
- Wrap gifts
- Baby sit
- Wash cars
- Deliver newspapers
Fact Monster/Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Kid Work from Fact Monster:
- Kids at Work - Kids at Work When you help with household chores after school, you may dust or wash dishes. If you ...
- Movies, art, TV, music, holidays, architecture, fashion, calendars, toys - Learn about major world holidays, festivals around the world, oddball U.S. state holidays, birthstones, the seasons, the modern calendar, architecture, music, movies, TV, fashion, Oscars and Grammys
- Business & Careers - Find facts about current and past business practices, career options, buyers, sellers, brand names, jobs in various industries, and more.
- Kids from Ethiopia - Kids from Ethiopia Location: East Africa School: Because much of Ethiopia is rural, kids who attend ...
- Pokemon in the U.S.A. - Pokémon in America Gotta change it all? by Holly Hartman [ Do the Pokémon Crossword! ...
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring