You are correct!
From our dictionary:
Pronunciation: (rus'tik), [key]
1. of, pertaining to, or living in the country, as distinguished from towns or cities; rural.
2. simple, artless, or unsophisticated.
3. uncouth, rude, or boorish.
4. made of roughly dressed limbs or roots of trees, as garden seats.
5. (of stonework) having the surfaces rough or irregular and the joints sunken or beveled.
1. a country person.
2. an unsophisticated country person.
Yesterday's Word Quiz
Tomorrow's Word Quiz
Advanced Word Quiz