The Top 10 Lowest Radiation Cell Phones 2012
The Environmental Working Group selected the top ten cell phones with the lowest amount of radiation.
Results are listed by the maximum possible SAR level from the cell phone. SAR is the specific absorption rate, a measure of the rate that body tissue absorbs radiation energy during cell phone use. Results are from October 2012.
|Brand and Type||SAR level|
|1||Samsung Galaxy Note (T-Mobile)||0.19|
|2||Samsung Galaxy Note (Unlocked)||0.27|
|3||Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (AT&T)||0.3|
|4||Kyocera DuraXT (Sprint Nextel)||0.328|
|5||Huawei Impulse (AT&T) ||0.34|
|6||Samsung Focus Flash (AT&T||0.35|
|7||Samsung Galaxy S II (T-Mobile)||0.35|
|8||Samsung Galaxy Beam (Unlocked)||0.36|
|9||Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T)||0.36|
|10||Pantech Swift (AT&T)||0.386|
Information Please® Database, © 2013 Pearson Education,
Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Top 10 Lowest Radiation Cell Phones 2012 from Fact Monster:
- Environment - Environment Non-Native Species Invade the United States New! Global Food Crisis New! The Year of ...
- What Is the Environment? - What Is the Environment? The environment is something you are very familiar with. It's ...
- Environment, Energy, and Nature - Find facts about the endangered rivers, pollution, waste, recycling, energy sources, fuel efficient vehicles, biomes, water supplies, and more.
- The Three R's of the Environment - The Three R's of the Environment Every year, Americans throw away 50 billion food and drink ...
- Earth Timeline: How People Have Affected the Environment - Earth Timeline: How People Have Affected the Environment 3.85 billion years ago: Life on Earth ...