Top Ten Greenest Colleges in the U.S.,
The Sierra Club selected the top ten most environmentally friendly
colleges and universities in the country. Results are based on
clean-energy purchases, green-building policies, bike facilities, food
served in dorms, and recognition by environmental organizations, among
|1. ||University of Colorado, Boulder |
|2. ||University of Washington, Seattle |
|3. ||Middlebury College|
|4. ||University of Vermont |
|5. ||College of the Atlantic|
|6. ||Evergreen State College|
|7. ||University of California, Santa Cruz|
|8. ||University of California, Berkeley|
|9. ||University of California, Los Angeles|
|10. ||Oberlin College|Source:
The Sierra Club, September/October
2009. Web: Sierra Club
More on Top Ten Greenest Colleges in the U S 2009 from Fact Monster:
- Environment - Environment Non-Native Species Invade the United States New! Global Food Crisis New! The Year of ...
- What Is the Environment? - What Is the Environment? The environment is something you are very familiar with. It's ...
- Environment, Energy, and Nature - Find facts about the endangered rivers, pollution, waste, recycling, energy sources, fuel efficient vehicles, biomes, water supplies, and more.
- The Three R's of the Environment - The Three R's of the Environment Every year, Americans throw away 50 billion food and drink ...
- Earth Timeline: How People Have Affected the Environment - Earth Timeline: How People Have Affected the Environment 3.85 billion years ago: Life on Earth ...