Top Ten Greenest Colleges in the U.S.,
The Sierra Club selected the top ten most environmentally friendly
colleges and universities in the country. Results are based on
clean-energy purchases, green-building policies, bike facilities, food
served in dorms, and recognition by environmental organizations, among
|1. ||Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT |
|2. ||Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA|
|3. ||Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA|
|4. ||University of Washington, Seattle, WA |
|5. ||Stanford University, Stanford, CA|
|6. ||University of California, Irvine|
|7. ||Northland College, Ashland, WI |
|8. ||Harvard University, Cambridge, MA|
|9. ||College of the Atlantic, Bar Harbor, ME |
|10. ||Hampshire College, Amherst, MA|
Information Please® Database, © 2010 Pearson Education,
Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Greenest Colleges in the U S from Fact Monster:
- Environment - Environment Non-Native Species Invade the United States New! Global Food Crisis New! The Year of ...
- What Is the Environment? - What Is the Environment? The environment is something you are very familiar with. It's ...
- Environment, Energy, and Nature - Find facts about the endangered rivers, pollution, waste, recycling, energy sources, fuel efficient vehicles, biomes, water supplies, and more.
- The Three R's of the Environment - The Three R's of the Environment Every year, Americans throw away 50 billion food and drink ...
- Earth Timeline: How People Have Affected the Environment - Earth Timeline: How People Have Affected the Environment 3.85 billion years ago: Life on Earth ...
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring