Science, Technology, and Nature Headlines for Kids
From BBC News
Science & Technology
- Newsround's new RSS feeds - update your feeds
- Newsround's RSS feeds have changed, so you'll need to update your feed reader to keep up to date!
- Pictures: The girl who hunts with an eagle
- Meet 13-year-old Ashol-Pan - she lives in Mongolia and become a pro at hunting with her golden eagle. Check out her story...
- Pictures: Easter bunny obstacle race
- These bunnies in Prague are having a hopping great time!
- Video: Baby seal visits city in Sweden!
- A baby seal has been attracting a lot of attention in Sweden after losing its way in the Baltic Sea.
- Pictures: Most endangered birds in the world
- Researchers have drawn up a list of the 100 most endangered birds in the world, here's our gallery of some of them.
- VIDEO: Kids call for SeaWorld killer whale ban
- A group of school kids have been involved in a campaign to stop killer whales being used in shows at SeaWorld.
- Pictures: Collection of cute Sloths
- Lucy Cooke is a Zoologist and is on a mission to educate people about the cuteness of Sloths.
- Elephant water fight in Thailand
- People and elephants splash each other during a water fight in Thailand ahead of this weekend's Songkran Water Festival which marks Thai New Year.
- VIDEO: Engineers build bionic kangaroo
- Engineers in Germany have built a bionic Kangaroo that can bounce and recover its balance.
- Cat found after 5 days in sofa
- A cat has been found safe and sound inside a sofa, 5 days after the chair was given to a charity shop.
- Pictures: Fruit bats nursed back to health
- Dozens of fruit bats injured in Australia's January heatwave are being nursed back to health by a team of volunteers.
- VIDEO: Tusk discovery in Saudi desert
- A team of scientists have made an exciting discovery and dug up a huge elephant tusk in Saudi Arabia that's 300,000 years old.
- Lost baby elephant wanders into house
- A baby elephant in South Africa has wandered into a house after becoming seperated from her family.
- VIDEO: Panda playtime for Bao Bao
- Bao Bao the giant panda cub, who lives at the Smithsonian National Zoo in America, has ventured outside for the first time.
- First nesting storks for 600 years
- A pair of white storks nesting in Norfolk could be the first in the UK to breed from a traditional nest for nearly 600 years.
- Giant pandas could be ready to mate
- Edinburgh Zoo's two giant pandas could be ready to mate within the next week or two, according to their keepers.
- Watch Newsround
- Watch the latest update from Newsround, CBBC's news programme for children.
- Pictures: Snake eats crocodile in Australia
- A snake has won a long battle with a crocodile in Australia WARNING: Some viewers may find these pictures disturbing.
- Pictures: Business using pigeons to deliver mail
- A businessman has started to use pigeons to deliver mail to his customers instead of the post.
- VIDEO: What does a penguin keeper do?
- Emma Burdon from The Deep Aquarium talks about what it's like to look after the five new Gentoo penguins.
- Buzz the old dog that learnt new tricks
- You have probably heard a grown-up say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but one dog owner went to great lengths to prove you can. Check out the pictures.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring