by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Find more crosswords, quizzes and gamesLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
1. * Lorelei uses this type of Pokémon
4. * Even its footprints are poisonous --that's how toxic this Pokémon is
7. * Professor Oak's grandson
11. Street Surface
12. Puny Particle
14. It's one of the Great Lakes
15. * Exeggcute resembles a what?
16. Beautiful garment that is often worn by women in India and Pakistan (HINT! Rhymes with Hari)
17. Colorful city sign light
18. * Mascot for Team Rocket
20. Wooden peg (HINT! Rhymes with Log)
22. Plural of 'I'
23. * Type of Pokémon that Ivysaur is: ___-Poison
26. * Sabrina is the gym leader in this city
31. * Leader of the Celadon City gym
34. Or goes with Either. ___ goes with Neither.
36. Famous comic strip: "___ Abner"
37. Periods of seven days
40. * You earn this after you get all 150 Pokémon
43. * Defeating Giovanni gets you this badge
45. Initials of the famously intelligent Physicist who formulated the 'Theory of Relativity'
46. * The skin of Onix is as hard ___ diamond NOTE! There are two words in the answer
47. * Omanyte must be what from the Helix Fossil?
51. Skin Scratch
54. Movie Star
56. Sailor's Salute to a Skipper
57. Poem Part
58. * Like Slowpoke and Vulpix are
59. * Scientists took DNA from his fossilized #44D
60. A waiter carries food on this
61. Tennis Court divider
62. How is the letter 'S' spelled?
2. A lion is often kept in one at a Zoo
4. * You only get one of this type of ball
5. Salt Lake City is this American state's capital
6. Ancient unit of capacity (HINT! Rhymes with For)
7. * Evolve one of these by training a Haunter
8. 'Aren't' opposite
9. Large city in Brazil: ___ de Janeiro
10. Currency in Japan
13. Dynasty of China that lasted from 1368 to 1644 (HINT! Rhymes with Ring)
19. Stone Cold Steve Austin is a superstar in this sports organization, for short
21. Metallic Mineral
24. Structure seen beside a barn on a farm
25. Low-fat milk
26. Carpenter's tool
27. Safe Side of a Ship
28. Bothersome Bug
29. Light switch position
30. Head gesture that shows agreement
32. Yummy dessert: Apple pie ___ mode NOTE! There are two words in the answer
35. Providence is the capital of this small U.S. state
38. * This Pokémon uses its claws for balance
39. Small Streets?
41. * Town that Ash is from
42. The Lion in the Zodiac
44. * Stuff that's almost like fur, but it's not as furry (See #59A for a related clue!)
47. Apple part
48. * "Pikachu", for example
49. * Zubat must navigate around Mt. Moon using radar because they don't have these
50. Condensed water droplets on lawns in the morning (HINT! Rhymes with News)
51. Take a chair
52. Mercedes-Benz, for one
53. Acronym of the 'American Medical Association'
55. Aykroyd or Quayle or Rather
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.