Meaning of chute the chute
chute' the chute'
- to ride or slide on, or as if on, a chute-the-chute.
Pronunciation: (sht'u-sht", sht'u-sht"), [key]
- a ride or coaster, as at an amusement park or carnival, that provides thrills or excitement by moving passengers down steep dips and around sharp curves, esp. one having a track that ends in water. Cf. roller coaster.
- a steep or curving slide used for purposes of amusement.
- any ride, motion, or experience that produces a sensation of rapid or curving descent: an emotional chute-the-chute.
- chute the chute (Thesaurus)