WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. canteen, flask
- usage: a flask for carrying water; used by soldiers or travelers
- 2. canteen, shop, store
- usage: sells food and personal items to personnel at an institution or school or camp etc.
- 3. canteen, mobile canteen, restaurant, eating house, eating place, eatery
- usage: a restaurant outside; often for soldiers or policemen
- 4. canteen, recreation room, rec room
- usage: a recreation room in an institution
- 5. canteen, restaurant, eating house, eating place, eatery
- usage: restaurant in a factory; where workers can eat
All rights reserved.
See also: canteen (Dictionary)